Each student needs:
- Two - two pocket type folders. One for writing and one for unfinished work. Please write your student's name on these.
- a backpack to take to school each day and home after school each day.
- crayons (no more than 24 count please) or colored pencils (please not huge boxes 8 to 16 is plenty). They do not need both, just whichever your student prefers.
- Headphones your student may choose over the ear or earbuds. I have some in class but it is a very limited supply and they are pretty flimsy. It is helpful for your student to have thier own set. Write your student's name in sharpie on them or put them in a bag with your student's name on it.
- a single subject spiral notebook or compostiion book for writing. Please write your student's name on it.
Not necessary but helpful:
- Standard size magazine box ( I will provide one for each student that is cardboard and white however they are not very sturdy and usually need replaced or taped up a couple months in.) These should not be too big or heavy because the students carry them around with them around the room.
- SOFT pencil pouch (please not pencil boxes). Please write your student's name on it.
Classroom donations are very appreciated:
- Printer paper
- Pre sharpened pencils
- Whiteboard markers
- Glue sticks