Welcome to Mrs. Stout's Website! I am so excited and looking forward to a fantastic 2017-18 school year! The purpose of this website is to give you general information about our classroom. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me! Thank you in advance for your help and support in assuring a successful year for all students in Room 14.
* Although I supply students with a pencil box filled with tools that they will need in class, it is helpful for them to have back-up supplies at home in case some are fully-consumed or lost. The following are some of those supplies:
- sharpened pencils (or mechanical pencils)
- colored pencils
- blue or black ink pens
- red pen (for self-correcting)
- lined paper
* It would be GREATLY appreciated if these items could be donated to the classroom:
- baby wipes
- sharpened or mechanical pencils
- sharpened colored pencils (12 pack)
- tape runners or refills for memory books
- Auction Items: colored pencils, markers, notebooks, card games, silly bands, bubbles, bouncy balls, pencil sharpeners, pencil pouches - ANYTHING SCHOOL- AND AGE- APPROPRIATE THAT A THIRD GRADER WOULD ENJOY.