How Are Number Sentences Related?Posted by Pamela Barber at 10/16/2017
- Each Fact Family has 4 related number sentences. List the 4 number sentences.
- 2nd Grade: Use 8, 17, and 9
- 3rd Grade: Use 9, 4, and 36
- Then write a sentence about why these number sentences are related.
If I Were in Charge......Posted by Pamela Barber at 10/9/2017If you were in charge, what change would you make in our world? Remember: Think about something that helps others.Write at least 3 complete sentences about what you think needs to be changed in our world.
Showing RespectPosted by Pamela Barber at 10/1/2017
- Please tell 3 ways you can show RESPECT to all adults and classmates at Rio Seco.
- Use 3 complete sentences.
- Remember to check for Capitals, punctuation, and spelling.
How Do Good Readers Visualize When They Are Reading?Posted by Pamela Barber at 9/24/2017 1:00:00 AM
You are a good reader so tell your friends how you visualize when you are reading.
Does it help you understand what you are reading?
Write at least 3 sentences to explain.
Describe the Three States of Matter.Posted by Pamela Barber at 9/17/2017 9:00:00 AM
What are the three states of Matter? Describe the properties of each state of Matter. (Think about the experiments. Use the words volume and shape)
The Things I am Most Looking Forward to in Second/Third Grade....Posted by Pamela Barber at 9/11/2017 1:00:00 PM
Tell your classmates at least three things you are looking forward to in second or third grade.
I love to......Posted by Pamela Barber at 9/9/2017
Tell your friends about one thing you like to do!
Well Wishes to AdrianaPosted by Pamela Barber at 9/6/2017 7:00:00 AM