MATTER Q AND A
WRITE THE QUESTION AND THE ANSWER
(LIST THE WEBSITES where YOU FOUND EACH ANSWER)
USE BLUE SCIENCE BOOK AND/OR THIS SITE FOR HELP
- Pt 1 AND 2
- WHAT IS MATTER?
- WHAT ARE THE 3 MAIN STATES OF MATTER?
- WHAT IS A SOLID?
4 WHAT IS A LIQUID?
- WHAT IS A GAS?
- IS AIR MATTER? WHY?
- LIST PROPERTIES OF A SOLID
- LIST THE PROPERTIES OF A LIQUID
- LIST THE PROPERTIES OF A GAS.
- WHAT IS DARK MATTER?
MATTER QUESTIONS PT 2
1. When a solid changes to a liquid it is called what?
2. True or false? Liquids are easy to compress. Why?
3. When a gas changes into a liquid it is called what?
4. True or false? The particles of a gas are packed tightly together.
5. When solids reach their melting points they become what?
6. True or false? Plasma is a state of matter.
7. When a gas reaches its condensation point it becomes a what?
8. True or false? Solids do not take the shape of the container they are in. Why?
9. What is it called when a solid changes directly into a gas?
10. True or false? Gases are hard to compress. Why?
11. Watch the video and write down 10 facts- https://www.turtlediary.com/video/states-of-matter.html