What is Genius Hour?Genius Hour is one hour of class spent researching whatever YOU are passionate about.Watch this video for an overview on Genius Hour.Learning Objectives- You will drive your own learning through your own interests.- You will produce a creative project of your choice.- You will present your projects to the class.Possible ResourcesiMovieExplain EverythingGoogle SlidesGoogle DocsBloggerKahootPixieCool Tools for SchoolGaragebandProcessWorking by yourself or in a group (no more than 3)...
How Will I Be Graded?You will be graded using this RUBRIC.Genius Hour is about investigating and exploring YOUR interests.Additional Resources:Video - Genius Hour Project examplesVideo - student reflections on Genius Hour
- Begin by brainstorming a list of things you are passionate about and/or topics you are interested in.
- Once you narrow it down to one topic, fill out the Genius Hour Project Proposal. One form must be completed per project.
- Turn in your form through GoogleClassroom.
- Create a project based on what you've researched (presentation, movie, skit, commercial, letter, blog, website, etc.)
- Begin your research using your ipad or class computers.
- You will have 5 hours in class to complete your Genius Hour project before you present to the class.
Last Modified on May 13, 2019