How to Print an Email from Outlook Desktop App
When you print an email using Outlook Email Client, you will see the subject, To and From Fields, and the body of the message. Follow these steps to print.
1. Open the email you want to print, by either selecting it once or double-clicking (or double-tapping) to open it in a separate window.
2. Go to FILE > PRINT. Or press CTRL+P
3. Select PRINT to print the email
4. To choose additional options, select PRINT OPTIONS
5. Select the printer output (Printer or Microsoft Print to PDF). You can also select the number of pages or copies, and change the page setup