How to Backup All Emails in a certain folder as PST File
To backup all emails in a certain folder as a PST file in Outlook, follow these instructions:
1. Click on FILE > OPEN & EXPORT > IMPORT/EXPORT
2. In the Import and Export Wizard, please click to select the EXPORT TO A FILE option and click the NEXT button.
3. In the Export to a File dialog box, please click to select the OUTLOOK DATA FILE (.pst) option, and click the NEXT button
4. In the Export Outlook Data File dialog, please select the specific folder where you will backup all emails from, and click the NEXT button
5. In the new Export Outlook Data File dialog box, click the BROWSE button
6. Open the Outlook Data File dialog box. Specify the destination folder where you will save the PST File, type a name for the PST file in the FILE NAME box, and and click the OK button
7. Return to the Export Outlook Data File dialog box, click the FINISH button.
8. In the popping out Create Outlook Data File dialog box, click the OK button directly.
NOTE: It is optional to add a password. If you need to add a password, type the password into both Password and Verify Password boxes, then click the OK button