Here are some quick references to help with some common distance learning issues:
Dreambox, iReady, and Seesaw
(It's asking for a code)
Even though there are apps on the iPad, you have to access Seesaw, iReady, and Dreambox through Clever (just like we do at school! :)
- Go to the Clever app on the iPad
- Enter username and password for Clever (lunch # followed by password that starts with the beginning of your last name followed by #’s; case sensitive)
- Locate iReady / Dreambox / Seesaw within Clever
- You will not need to put in another set of passwords.
Accessing Clever from a device other than a district iPad
- From the District webpage or the HC webpage clicking on Student Resources
- Clever is listed in the drop down menu.