Using Your iPad as a Demonstration Tool for Students During Video Conferencing
This is simple and easy to do using Reflector and any whiteboarding app (see the link in the PD for Distance Learning Webpage for instructions in using Explain EDU as a whiteboarding/screencasting tool).
1. Launch Google Meet or Microsoft Teams.
2. Launch Reflector on your laptop.
3. Swipe down from the top right corner of your teacher iPad, tap screen mirroring, and then select your laptop.
4. Type the join code for Reflector if prompted.
5. Now that you can see your iPad screen on your laptop, share that screen to students.