SCHEDULE and RULESSchool begins at 7:45 a.m. School ends at 1:35 p.m. for primary students.
Our daily schedule will usually follow this routine:
7:45 - 9:00 Math9:00 - 9:30 Reading, Language Arts, Read Aloud9:30 - 9;45 RECESS
9:45 - 10:45 Reading, Language Arts, Writing10:45 - 11:25 LUNCH11:25 - 11:45 Silent Reading, Spelling, Writing, Grammar11:45 - 12:15 Writing12:15 - 12:45 PE12:45 - 1:30 Social Studies/Science1:30 - 1:35 Clean up and dismissal
Library time will be on Friday from 9:45 - 10:15. Computer time is on Tuesday from 8:00 - 9:00. Please remind students to put their library books in their backpacks Thursday evening. THANK YOU!
On Fridays, our schedule will vary as this day usually includes any testing for the week, general review, special art projects, and time to complete overdue work. Also, we will have Friday Free Play for students who have returned homework, completed classwork, and behaved well during the week.
1) Follow directions the first time they are given.
2) Be respectful of all people on campus at all times.
3) Come to school each day ready to learn, prepared, with a good attitude.
4) THINK - Is my behavior safe? Am I being kind? Are my actions disruptive?
The main idea behind rules in the classroom is to allow all students to be able to learn in a safe, respectful, and positive environment.
Students will be expected to follow these rules with a minimal level of reminding.
Those students who choose to follow our rules will receive:
2. Special Privileges
3. Kotcha Cards (Tickets for good behavior choices)
4. Classroom Behavior Rewards
5. Positive Notes/Calls home
Students who choose to NOT follow our rules will receive:1. Warnings
2. Student/Teacher Conference
3. Phone Call home
4. Loss of privileges/recess
5. Conference with Vice-Principal or Principal
It is my expectation that all students (and the teacher) will work together to create a learning environment that is caring, supportive, and successful. Thank you for helping us achieve this awesome goal!