Daily Schedule - Schulze Homeroom
* Hybrid Schedule begins 9/28/2020
- Students will still be expected to participate in asynchronous work time when they aren't in class at school. 1.5 hrs a day.
- They will be expected to work on homework assignments, skill practice like reading, math, writing, class work that isn't finished.
- Programs they can use daily include, but are not limited to: KhanAcademy, Prodigy, NoRedInk, iReady, Independent Books
Gates open for students
Advisory - Schulze
7th LA - Schulze
9:21-9:57 1:01-1:37 7th Math - Janisch
7th Science - Schulze
7th History - Janisch
* Students will follow this schedule Monday-Wednesday every week. Thurs/Friday will be a block schedule. This schedule will allow for a longer period for tests, labs, and projects.