Room 7 Rules/PAWS Expectations
Work through challenges.
Show each other kindness.Rewards
1. Tickets for PAWSitive behavior-If student's ticket is pulled inour daily drawing, s/he will bethe Sycamore Star that day.Privileges include:a. Sitting in comfy chairb. Running errandsc. Keeping game "StarStudent" trophy at deskd. Choosing the magic worde. Being line leaderf. Treasure box prize2. Whole class keys-Keys are rewarded for wholeclass positive behavior. 100keys will earn a treat orspecial privelege.
Our color coded card/step system will be
used as follows:
1. Student will begin with a GREEN card.
2. If a behavior warning is given, cardwill be changed to YELLOW (Step 1).This is only a warning, but disqualifiesstudent from being the Sycamore Star.
3. Another behavior warning will result
in a RED card (Step 2), which will be a
loss of recess.
4. A BLUE card (Step 3) will be given for
an additional warning, and will require a
phone call, note, or email home.
5. Student will be sent to office
for any future behavior problems and
will receive a BLACK card (Step 4) .
NOTE: Bullying, destruction of property,defiance, weapons at school, consistent
misbehavior or violent behavior will result
in an automatic referral to the office.