Free & Reduced Meal ApplicationsSantee School District is pleased to announce that Free and Reduced Meal Applications are now available on-line for completion.Or if you prefer you can print out a hard copy of the application and turn your completed application into your school office or you can mail it to (no faxes and/or copies will be accepted)Santee School DistrictChild Nutrition Services9880 Riverwalk DriveSantee, CA 92071Free & Reduced Meal Application 2014 - 2015 Spanish Free & Reduced Meal Application 2014 - 2015Free & Reduced Price Meal Eligibility:Direct Certification - If you are receiving CalWorks OR CalFresh (previously Food Stamps), you may have received a letter indicating your student's free meal eligibility. (No further application is necessary)* If you have another Santee School District student that did not receive a Direct Certification letter, you MUST contact Child Nutrition, before your student(s) can be added to the program. Please call (619) 258-2290If you are on CalWorks/CalFresh but did not receive this letter, please follow the instructions below.Applying for Free and Reduced-Price MealsApplication Requirements
- A new application is required every school year
- Only ONE application is required PER HOUSEHOLD
- Households have 30 school days from the beginning of school to submit a new application, or the student's status will revert to full price and the student will have pay the full price for his/her meals until a new application is processed.
- Students retain the prior year's status until the new application is processed (if submitted within the first 30 days of school)
- Foster children no longer need a separate meal application, they can be included on the family application. Be sure to check foster child box, and list students personal income (if applicable). They will still be eligible to receive free meals, and the other students on the application will be processed with only their income.
Last Modified on July 31, 2015