Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Patricia Noujaim
All Call: 9/13/2018
Good morning home school families,
Welcome to week 4! To follow are important updates:
- Air and Space Field Trip, Speed Expedition. Money Due: 9/19 (Field trip is 2/27 9:45-12) Alt students are free, Adults $11 Non Alt students $8
- iPad Distribution: Please reply to an email from Kim or her call to schedule a pick up.
- WORD app is not working yet! It will be blacked out. We will advise when available.
- Notability App: IS WORKING. Students can type and print/email
- Click the Notability app (blue with a big pencil)
- Click the area that says, “Note and the date” . Look below to see this and type an appropriate title.
- SAVE to your iPad and PRINT to add to work samples.
- iPad insurance MAY be added by clicking “Parent Resources” on the www.santeesd.net website until 10/31/18.
- OLE is still not working. I will advise when it is formatted and accessible.
- October calendar is now online. A hard copy will be in cubbies. October 3rd Art Class parents will have the following items in a folder to sign. Please plan now to attend the art class or to come in to sign the following documents located in a folder for each student:
- SBAC Green Interim Parent as Instructor’s Security Affidavits, sign
- Receive Red SBAC Interim Information
- Receive Yellow Federal Forms
- Receive PT Narrative Writing Packet, Due Oct. 17
- Sign up and pay for LEGOLAND Field Trip, Mindstorm Class, Sea Aquarium, and park by October 3rd.
Thak you and have a wonderful day! Remember to call or email us at with your questions.
The Santee Alternative School Staff