Student Supply List
Supplies Needed at Home for Distant Learning (later for homework once in class instruction begins)
4. Glue stick
5. Paper ( wide lined and blank)
8. Pencil sharpener
9. Pencil box, quart size baggie, or other small container to hold the 8 items above
All Students Are Asked to Donate the Following Items Once in Class Instruction Begins
* I will provide your child with a pencil box for the classroom. Please do not send one to school.
1. 2- 1" white 3-ring binder (front view, approx. $3). These are used for your child's Memory Book and Poetry
2. 1 folder (3 hole punched with two pockets. They usually have a design or character on them, approx. $1)
3. $2 to help pay for photos developed and put in your child's Memory Book
Additional items needed & appreciated throughout the year in the classroom (once we return)
2. Gallon, quart and sandwich size Ziploc Baggies
Mrs. Eldredge's Class wish List
1. Michael's gift cards for classroom art supplies
Thank you for your support!