Annual Information Renewal (AIR) Process
We are excited to announce our online Annual Information Renewal (AIR) process for the upcoming school year! This annual renewal process allows you to update your student's contact information and submit required beginning of year forms electronically.
Frequently asked questions
When can I begin this process and when do I need to complete this process?
- The AIR process will open Monday, May 25th at 8:00 am and closes Friday, June 5th at 4:00 pm.
How do I get started?
- What is a snapcode? The snapcode is like a key to your child’s AIR form for the upcoming school year. If you have multiple children attending school in the Santee School District, you should receive a letter like this one with a unique snapcode for each child. You can find the Snapcode for your child at the top of the letter that was mailed home.
What should I do if I didn't receive a letter through the mail?
- You will need to contact your school site to obtain your code or a replacement letter.
Should I create an account?
- If you registered your child with us electronically for the 2019-2020 school year, you should already have an account. Otherwise, you will need to create one. Having an account allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary. You can use either an email address or cell phone number to create an account. If you have forgotten your account information, see the question below regarding technical support. Do I need to answer all the questions? No, you only need to complete fields marked as "Required".
What if I make a mistake?
- If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “Previous” to return to a previous page. You can continue to make changes until you click “Submit”.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
- When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit”. This will send all the information you entered to the Santee School District. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all “Required” questions.
What if I have more than one student in Santee School District?
- You will need to complete this process for each child enrolled in the Santee School District. We recommend that you complete and “Submit” one AIR form prior to entering other children. This will allow you to copy over shared family information for each subsequent child, which will save you time.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties.
- For technical support, click “Help” or “Contact Us” from any form page. Email support is available at email@example.com. Phone support is available at 866-752-6850.
I don’t understand a question on the AIR form.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask general questions about the form or the AIR process. Thank you for completing this process by June 5th