Some families have inquired about supply donations that we need in the classroom.Below is a wish list of student and class supplies that we use throughout the year.
The sketch pad or package of construction paper is the only item that needs to be labeled with your child's nameso that it can be used for their work portfolio.Student Supplies· Back pack-large enough to fit a 10X15 folder, library book, snack, lunch
· 12 x 18 inch sketch pad with approximately 50 pages of white paper (not the slick fingerpaint paper)OR a package of 12X18 WHITE construction paper (50 pages). Either will work for our needs so just get what is easiest to find.
· Crayons- box of 24 (Crayola brand is preferable) (2 or more)· 4 oz. bottle of white glue (1 or more)
· Glue sticks (6 or more)
· Colored markers- classic pack of 10 colors (Crayola brand is preferable) (1 or more)
· Black dry erase markers- large tip not fine (6 or more) (Expo brand is preferable)
· Watercolor 16 color paints (Crayola brand is preferable)
· Gift cards for supplies (Amazon, Target, Walmart)· Plastic sheet protectors (the box they sell at Costco works the best because they are heavy duty and smooth -not matte)· Computer labels (Avery size 5160 or equivalent)· Freezer zip loc bags with sliders (quart, gallon)· Zip loc bags (snack, sandwich)· Packages of white copy paper·Craft supplies like googly eyes, feathers, sequins, jewels, etc· Hula hoops