Out-of-School Time Programs2017 Project SAFE Registration - For online registration click here: https://www.ezchildtrack.com/parent2/ParentLogin.An online registration fee will be due for each child at the time of sign up. We take Visa, Master, Discover Card or an electronic check. You may choose to register at your home site starting Monday, July 17, 2017; please download the forms from our website below. New families must also pay for one week's fees with the registration. Deposit fees must be paid with check, cashier's check or money order.If you have any questions, please call your Project SAFE School Site Lead Bethany Sumner (619-258-4810) or the Out-of-School Time Office (619-258-2369).
Additional forms needed if you have registered online.
New and returning families - Fill out all forms listed below if registering at the summer sites for our School Year 2016-2017.
If you have any questions please call the Bethany (Site Lead) at 619-258-4810 or you may call our main office at 619-258-2369.BILLING QUESTIONFor billing questions, please call our billing department at (619) 258-2319 from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Out of School Time Program Enrollment Card (Print 3 copies per child)
- Behavior Contract (Print 1 copy per child)
- Brain Power Contract (Print 1 copy per child)
- Field Trip Permission Slip (Print 1 copy per child)
- Out of School Time Parent Agreement
- Email Alerts Sign Up for Parents (New families only - Print one per child)
- All Kids PG Movie List
- 4_8 PG Movie List
- 2017_18 PS Fee Schedule Parent Information
- 2017_18 Monthly Fees Parent Information
- 2017_18 Project SAFE and ASES School Days Parent Calendar - Parent Information
- 2017_18 Non School Days Fee Schedule (Updated soon)