Child Drawing

Registration Materials Needed

The Alternative School / Long Term Independent Study Welcomes Families From All
Santee Schools & Other Districts Too!

(Also Available: Inter and Intra District Transfer Applications)

Santee District Office
Educational Services
9619 Cuyamaca St. Santee, CA 92071

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunizations
  • 2 Proofs of Residency for the parent
  • Copy of IEP or any Special Evaluations